1. When will I receive my tickets?
We aim to post packs via Royal Mail Signed For 7 – 10 days prior to the event.
2. Is there disabled access at my venue of choice?
A large proportion of the venues we use have a limited number of disabled places, please inform your account manager at the time of booking if you have a disabled guest so that we can ensure their needs are catered for.
3. Is parking included in my booking?
Parking is included with many event packages. However, it very much depends on the venue and the specific parking availability there.
4. How do I pay for the package?
There are several methods of payment. All major credit cards are accepted as well as cheques and transfers.
5. Can I specify catering arrangements for guests?
Our Operations department will be in contact with you prior to the event to ensure that all dietary requirements are known and ensure that the correct arrangements can be made.
6. Can I alter my booking at a later date?
Subject to our Terms and Conditions, your booking can be altered. We will always do our best to make the changes you request but they can often be subject to availability.
7. Is there a min/max number of people you can cater for?
There are no minimum numbers for an event, although certain facilities will have minimum numbers for private tables. The maximum number is dependent on the event and the facilities available but we regularly cater for very large parties.
8. Do you provide hospitality to any overseas events?
We can source official packages for almost any sporting event. Call 0203 816 1000 for further details.
9. Could you organise hospitality for a specific event?
Yes. We have a dedicated team that source and put together any bespoke events that may be requested by our clients.
10. How far in advance do I need to book?
It is always best to book as early as possible to ensure access to the best possible facilities.
11. What is Service Charge?
It is a 15% charge issued against the total balance and displayed on the final invoice. The service charge total is displayed on every contract within the Terms and Conditions under clause 17 which is signed at the point of booking.