Location: London SW1
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 per annum base, £30-40k OTE + Great Benefits
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Corinthian Sports is the UKs leading provider of premium sports hospitality at major events.
Incorporated in March 2010, we are already the largest of just three preferred hospitality suppliers for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone and one of just seven official suppliers at Royal Ascot. Recently we secured exclusive rights to the premium viewing restaurant at Twickenham for both the Six Nations and The Old Mutual wealth autumn rugby internationals, for the next three years.
Due to growth, Corinthian now have an immediate opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to be based at their Central London office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing corporate hospitality business that is looking for fun, energetic and dynamic graduates.
As a hospitality sales professional your principle goal will be to bring in new business and manage accounts on all events based at world famous sporting venues. More specifically, you will generate new business through cold calling, maximise revenue by effectively managing an existing database of accounts, sourcing leads and initiate contact with major corporate buyers.
• Generate new business by contacting Managing Directors and CEO’s from a portfolio of companies across London over the phone
• Identifying key contacts within companies and building strong relationships with them until point of sale and beyond
• Selling high level hospitality packages for major sporting events
• Take ownership of weekly/monthly targets, proactively and consistently meeting these
• Effective management of sales pipeline
The successful candidate will be:
• Highly motivated and confident – Sales is not easy. Tenacity and an ability to charm are essential
• Driven, confident communicator and not afraid to close a deal
• Articulate, with a great telephone manner
• Energetic, with a real drive for success
Our mission is to provide only the very best facilities at the very best events. We have invested heavily in facilities at some of Britain’s most iconic sports venues and are fiercely proud of our client retention rate of over 80 percent.
Our ethos is one of work hard and play hard, as a team. It is a lively, friendly and at times boisterous environment. We are here to work hard and enjoy our successes together.
If you are ready to take the first step into a successful sales career, then please send your CV through to email@example.com