Belgium’s Spa-Francorchamps circuit is among the most historic on the Formula One calendar, having hosted a (nonchampionship) Grand Prix as long ago as 1924, and remains one of the most popular venues with drivers and fans alike.
Corinthian Sports are pleased to offer this luxury restaurant where you and your guests can enjoy fine dining both before and after the racing so you do not miss a moment of the track action. From your reserved seats located in the covered Grade 1 Grandstand, you’ll have outstanding views of the first corner as well as the opportunity to relax in an exclusive suite to enjoy fully complimentary food and drinks throughout the day.
- Champagne and breakfast pastries
- Take away deli picnic lunch
- Raceday reserved seat in covered Grade 1 Grandstand overlooking the first Corner at the famous La Source hairpin
- Post race drinks
- Three course dinner including wines, beers and coffee
- Review of the race from celebrity guest and F1 pundit
- Race pack including official F1 programme, personal binoculars (1 per 2 people) lanyard and ticket holder
- Also included a Friday and Saturday Grandstand seat (no hospitality)
Date: 27/08/2021 - 29/08/2021
Venue: Route du Circuit 16, 4970 Stavelot, Belgium