England will face Australia at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 13th November during the 2021 Quilter Internationals. With Englands’ vocal home support behind them, you are sure to be part of an incredible atmosphere and a noisy encounter.
Corinthian Sports Ltd are pleased to be able to offer this exclusive facility located within the South Stand. This popular package offers a truly authentic rugby experience, one that is a favourite with passionate rugby fans. South Stand seats are located just a short walk away.
While we sell official England Rugby Hospitality packages, we are not the Exclusive Hospitality Provider to the Rugby Football Union.
England head coach Eddie Jones said: “These will be some good games of rugby and tough tests for us as we work to improve ourselves as a team.
“South Africa are world champions and we’ll be looking to benchmark ourselves against them.
“Australia are rapidly improving, have a lot of new talent coming through and good coaches like Dave Rennie and Scott Wisemantel, who we know well.
“We’ve not had the chance to play southern hemisphere teams this year, so it will be a good chance to see where we are up to and hopefully some great rugby for our supporters to enjoy.”
- Hosted in our Corinthian Club suite with easy access to your seats
- Official en-bloc middle tier seating
- Interviews with ex-internationals from England and Australia
- Complimentary host gift
- Drinks reception
- Bar inclusive of real ales, Guinness, premium lager & selected wines up to 60mins post-match
- Four-course plated menu
- Post-match Twickenham tea
- Half-time access to the suite with inclusive drinks bar available
- Facility opens 3.5 hours before kick off and closes 1.5 hours after match finishes
- RRP £12,995 per table exc VAT
- Tables of 10
Date: 13/11/2021Provisional Date
Venue: Twickenham Stadium