France put in an impressive display to beat England 24-17 in Paris for the Guinness Six Nations 2019. France started the match with great strength that saw them leading 17-0 at half-time. Ollivon scored France’s third try after the break – despite a heroic effort from England with two tries from Jonny May, they England failed to overhaul the deficit.
England will welcome France to Twickenham Stadium for the Guinness Six Nations. With Englands’ vocal home support behind them, you are sure to be part of an incredible atmosphere and a noisy encounter.
Corinthian Sports Ltd are pleased to be able to offer this exclusive facility located within the South Stand. This popular package offers a truly authentic rugby experience, one that is a favourite with passionate rugby fans. South Stand seats are located just a short walk away.
While we sell official England Rugby Hospitality packages, we are not the Exclusive Hospitality Provider to the Rugby Football Union.
- Hosted in our Corinthian Club suite with easy access to your seats
- Official en-bloc middle tier seating
- Interviews with ex England and France internationals
- Complimentary host gift
- Drinks reception
- Bar inclusive of real ales, Guinness, premium lager & selected wines up to 60mins post-match
- Four-course plated menu
- Post-match Twickenham tea
- Half-time access to the suite with inclusive drinks bar available
- Facility opens 3.5 hours before kick off and closes 1.5 hours after match finishes
- RRP £14,995 per table exc VAT
- Tables of 10
Venue: Twickenham Stadium