England managed to regain the Calcutta Cup at BT Murrayfield in a much needed victory in 2020, despite the treacherous weather conditions brought from Storm Ciara. Ellis Genge scored the only try of the match with only 10 minutes remaining, to secure the win. Scotland 6-13 England.
Join us to witness one of the most intense rivalries in International Rugby. England will welcome Scotland to Twickenham Stadium for the Guinness Six Nations. With Englands’ vocal home support behind them, you are sure to be part of an incredible atmosphere and a noisy encounter.
Corinthian Sports Ltd are pleased to be able to offer this exclusive facility located within the South Stand. This popular package offers a truly authentic rugby experience, one that is a favourite with passionate rugby fans. South Stand seats are located just a short walk away.
While we sell official England Rugby Hospitality packages, we are not the Exclusive Hospitality Provider to the Rugby Football Union.
- Hosted in our Corinthian Club suite with easy access to your seats
- Official en-bloc middle tier seating
- Interviews with ex England and Scotland internationals
- Complimentary host gift
- Drinks reception
- Bar inclusive of real ales, Guinness, premium lager & selected wines up to 60mins post-match
- Four-course plated menu
- Post-match Twickenham tea
- Half-time access to the suite with inclusive drinks bar available
- Facility opens 3.5 hours before kick off and closes 1.5 hours after match finishes
- RRP £14,995 per table exc VAT
- Tables of 10
Venue: Twickenham Stadium