In 2019, a hat-trick of tries from Jonny May before the half-hour mark set up an impressive 44-8 victory for England over France at Twickenham. Further tries followed from Henry Slade and
Owen Farrell, plus a penalty try was awarded when Chris Ashton was tackled without the ball as he tried to gather near the French try line. Damian Penaud scored a try for France in the first half, but the visitors were otherwise outclassed by a rampant England side.
Corinthian Sports Ltd are pleased to offer this luxury facility for the Guinness Six Nations, where you and your guests can have the best rugby experience.
- Official Category A seating
- Drinks reception
- Pre-match canapés
- Three course post match dinner
- Complimentary bar including Champagne
- Half time and post match drinks
- Exclusive access to the hospitality suite
- Dedicated Corinthian Sports host
Venue: Stade de France, Paris