Epsom Derby’s Derby Day is one of the greatest race days and social occasions of the British summer calendar, Saturday 2nd June is a day not to be missed. In 2019 Anthony Van Dyck won the Derby to give Aidan O’Brien record-equalling victory.
Corinthian Sports are proud to present this uber-trendy and chic hospitality option which is perfect for entertaining customers and colleagues alike. Mix the best in horse racing action with a prime viewing spot, close enough to cheer on favourites as they roar past the finishing line.
Once the races draw to a close, you will get the opportunity to make a night of it as you access the official after party with live entertainment on the Epsom Downs and is only available to guests within this facility.
- Exclusive marquee positioned on the inside of the track next to the finishing line
- Unrivalled view of Queen’s and Duchess’s Stand
- Full Grandstand access
- Cocktail reception
- Three-course luncheon
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar (excluding Champagne)
- Racecards & papers
- Car parking (1 per 4 guests)
- Betting facilities and tipster
- Live music with DJ
- TV’s throughout the restaurant
- After Party
Venue: Epsom Downs Racecourse