The Monaco Grand Prix is the one race of the year that every driver dreams of winning. Like the Indy 500 or Le Mans, it stands alone, almost distinct from the sport from which it was born.
With his tires failing, Lewis Hamilton managed to fend off Max Verstappen to win the Monaco Grand Prix 2019. Hamilton took victory ahead of both Vettel and Bottas, taking a 17-point lead over team-mate Bottas. Hamilton won with a red helmet in memory of Niki Lauda, the three-time world champion and Mercedes’ non-executive chairman.
From your vantage point, you have clear views of key race moments at the challenging Sainte Dévote chicane and the Beau Rivage Hill, a panoramic view of the glamorous port area with luxury yachts and the exit of the Fairmont Tunnel.
- Coffee, tea, breakfast and pastries upon arrival
- Champagne, wines, premium beer, and all other beverages, throughout the day
- 3-course gourmet buffet luncheon served with fine local wines
- Keep abreast of all the action with a giant screen opposite and plasma TV’s in your suite
- An official F1 Program for the event plus ear plugs upon arrival
Date: 20/05/2021 - 23/05/2021
Venue: Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo, Monaco