The BT Murrayfield Stadium, the Home of Scottish Rugby, is the ideal location for hospitality, combining excitement and drama with state of the art facilities.
In 2017, England demolished an injury-hit Scotland side to win the Calcutta Cup and retain the Six Nations title with a 61-21 victory at Twickenham. Joseph completed his hat-trick and gave England a 4-try bonus point in the process. Huw Jones scored two second-half tries for Scotland but they never threatened to come close to England’s score.
Corinthian Sports Ltd are pleased to be able to offer this luxury suite located inside the North Stand.
- Gold match ticket within the East or West Stand
- Champagne on arrival
- Entertainment from guest speakers
- Fully inclusive bar pre and post-match served to your table
- Fine wines chosen by our sommelier to complement your meal
- Three course, pre-match, fine dining lunch created by Executive Chef, Paul Smith
- Hearty post-match supper
- Official commemorative menu booklet & complimentary match programme
Venue: Murrayfield, Edinburgh