Golf has been played at Carnoustie since the early 16th century, and in that time the links have earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the toughest golf destinations in the world.
In 2017, Jordan Spieth won The Open at Royal Birkdale by three shots after an enthralling battle with Matt Kuchar. Spieth, 23, blew a three-shot overnight lead by the turn and trailed Kuchar after dropping a shot on the 13th. But he wrestled back the lead with a run of birdie, eagle, birdie, birdie to finish on 12 under and win his third major after the Masters and US Open.
Corinthian Sports are pleased to offer this luxury facility in the heart of the Spectator Village overlooking Carnoustie Bay and close to the 18th hole. You and your guests will be able to enjoy socialising a lively setting while keeping track of the play and catching all the key moments from your table.
- Fresh bacon rolls and a selection of pastries with tea, coffee and juices
- Chefs serving a variety of bistro classics
- Light afternoon snacks
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Large private garden area
- Official admission ticket to The Open with Fast Track entrance
- VIP Parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Full TV coverage of play
Date: 19/07/2018 - 22/07/2018
Venue: Carnoustie, United Kingdom