After a second-placed finish in 2016/17, Spurs were expected to take the next step and compete for — perhaps even winning— the Premier League title, but proved vastly inferior to eventual champions Manchester City, who beat them 3-1 and 4-1 home and away, respectively.
The Lilywhites were outside the top four for a majority of the season, and didn’t truly break it until gameweek 28, but eventually finished third behind the Citizens and Manchester United. Despite finishing lower than the previous season, their campaign was nonetheless impressive, complete with some big results along the way.
Corinthian Sports are pleased to offer this stylish and modern facility where you and your guests can combine the thrill of the Premier League with a premium match day experience.
- Champagne reception
- Four-course inclusive dining
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Half-time refreshments and post-match buffet
- Matchday programme, team sheet and souvenir gift
- Prime location match seats
- Meet our Spurs Legends and view the Man of the Match presentation
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London