Join us in 2018 and mix breath-taking tennis action with a great opportunity to socialise and unwind with customers and colleagues alike, whilst enjoying culinary delights from Michelin-starred guru Albert Roux’s exclusively designed and eagerly awaited menu. Relax in this stunning restaurant, bathe in beautiful sunshine in the garden area and enjoy a chilled drink by The Terrace Bar, whilst being serenaded by the live musicians.
In 2017, Roger Federer became the first man to win Wimbledon eight times and extended his record to 19 Grand Slam titles with victory over Croatia’s Marin Cilic. The Swiss third seed won 6-3 6-1 6-4 as seventh seed Cilic struggled with a blister on his left foot and broke down in tears during the second set. Federer finished the contest in one hour and 41 minutes to claim his first Wimbledon title since 2012.
Don’t miss the chance to soak up the lively atmosphere and witness history in the making at The Championships, Wimbledon 2018.
- Official Centre Court seating
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary bar (including champagne)
- 3-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux, with a choice of specially selected wines
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Plasma television screens to keep guests informed of play
- Garden area to relax and unwind in
- Car parking upon request (one per four guests)
- Official Wimbledon programme
- Newspapers available upon request
- Commemorative VIP pass and documentation
- Onsite management team
Date: 02/07/2018 - 15/07/2018
Venue: Wimbledon Tennis Club, London