Join us in 2019 and mix breath-taking tennis action with a great opportunity to socialise and unwind with customers and colleagues alike, whilst enjoying culinary delights from Michelin-starred guru Albert Roux’s exclusively designed and eagerly awaited menu. Relax in this stunning restaurant, bathe in beautiful sunshine in the garden area and enjoy a chilled drink by The Terrace Bar, whilst being serenaded by the live musicians.
In 2018, Novak Djokovic won his fourth Wimbledon title by defeating Kevin Anderson 6-2, 6-2, 7-6(3) in the final. With his fourth Wimbledon title, Djokovic put himself level with Reggie Doherty, Rod Laver and Anthony Wilding. That means there are now only five players ahead of him on the all-time list. While Bjorn Borg and Laurie Doherty won the title five times each, Pete Sampras and William Renshaw are tied on seven apiece, and Roger Federer has eight titles.
Don’t miss the chance to soak up the lively atmosphere and witness history in the making at The Championships, Wimbledon 2019.
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships.
- Official Centre Court seating
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary bar (including champagne)
- 3-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux, with a choice of specially selected wines
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Plasma television screens to keep guests informed of play
- Garden area to relax and unwind in
- Car parking upon request (one per four guests)
- Official Wimbledon programme
- Newspapers available upon request
- Commemorative VIP pass and documentation
- Onsite management team
Date: 01/07/2019 - 14/07/2019
Venue: Wimbledon Tennis Club, London