Henley Royal Regatta
Henley Royal Regatta is undoubtedly the best known regatta in the world and is both one of the highlights of the summer sporting calendar and the social season.
It attracts thousands of visitors over a 5 day period and spectators will be thrilled by over 200 races of an international standard, including Olympians and crews new to the event. What better way to spend a summer’s day than within this idyllic riverside setting, as the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the gardens, witnessing the spectacle of rowing, one of Britain’s most consistently successful Olympic Sports.
Corinthian Sports are pleased to offer this luxury facility located in a prime riverside location, close to the start of the race and on the rowing side of the river.
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
- River Cruise (Optional)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines, port and brandy
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official Programme
- Television within the chalet
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information
Click here to view a map of Henley-on-Thames
Make a booking
Booking this event is easy. Simply fill in the form below and one of our event organisers will reach out to you within 24hrs to confirm your booking.
If you’re sold on this event, booking your tickets couldn’t be simpler: