- Who are we?
- What is personal data and what information do we collect?
- Processing online payments
- How do we collection information about you?
- Why is the data held?
- Who we share your personal data with
- Retention and deletion
- Your rights
- Contacting the Regulator
The privacy and security of your information is important to us. This notice explains who we are, the types of information we hold, how we use it, who we share it with and how long we keep it. It also informs you of certain rights you have regarding your personal information under current data protection law.
Who are we?
Corinthian Sports Ltd is the Data Controller of the information we collect about you. You can contact us for general data protection queries by email to [email protected] or in writing to Data Privacy Manager, Corinthian Sports Ltd, 56 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AE. Please advise us of as much detail as possible to comply with your request. For further information about Corinthian Sports Ltd read about us.
What is Personal Data and what information do we collect?
Personal data is defined as any data, which relates to a living individual who can be identified from the information held. In order to carry out our business, we hold data such as:
- Names and business address details
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
3.1. Processing online payments
To process payments and calculate the appropriate tax for products and services purchased through our website, we rely on Stripe and WooCommerce third-party processors. You should consult their privacy policies for further information on how they process and store data.
How do we collect information about you?
The information we collect about you comes from:
- Information you have given to us during the course of your bookings with us.
- Forms you have completed and given to us.
- Information that you have given us over the telephone.
- Emails that you have sent to us.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. We may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details. We may use these contact details in order to contact you in the future.
- Information that we have obtained from publicly available sources.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
Why is the data held?
We will use your personal information to :
- Assess and provide the products or services that you have requested.
- Communicate with you.
- Market our products or services. For the purposes of our legitimate interests as a business, we may collect and use your personal data for direct marketing. This is in order to provide you with products and services that are as useful and beneficial to your business as possible.
- Conduct automated decision-making and profiling. We use technology which tracks your use of our website, products and services to help us build a profile of your preferences. What this means for you is that you are more likely to receive direct marketing and promotional offers that are tailored to your specific preferences, based on your previous activity. It also means that we don’t send the same offers to all of our customers, so you may not be made the same offers as another customer. Please note that the legal basis for us carrying out these activities is that it is in our legitimate interests to do so, having taken into account whether your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms are overridden by this type of processing.
Who we share your personal data with:
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Our associated company, Corinthian Travel Management Ltd.
Retention & deletion
We will retain your information unless you request that your details be deleted; however we will only contact you if we believe the information we intend to send to you could be of ‘legitimate interest’ to you or your company. Should you wish for your details to be deleted, please email [email protected] or write to our Data Privacy Manager at Corinthian Sports Ltd, 56 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AE.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our emails or by contacting us.
- You have the right to request details of any personal data that we hold about you.
- We may use automated decision making in processing your personal information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision if you are unhappy with it.
- You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your personal data in certain circumstances. When processing is suppressed, we can still store your personal data, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their personal data to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- Further details of your rights can be obtained by visiting the ICO website: https://ico.org.uk.
Contacting the regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113. Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns please note we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).