Taste of London Food Festival 2024
Join us for the ultimate foodie’s Summer garden party at Taste London in Regent’s Park
The Ultimate Summer Garden Party
This really is foodie heaven as all of London’s most known and up-and-coming restaurants come together exclusively for your tastebuds to savour every bite!
Chefs and brands alike will be in attendance to offer you the opportunity to share their passion and guests can enjoy up-close and intimate masterclasses from some of London’s best chefs.
Whether it’s a fun Summer team away day, a day out with friends and family, or relaxed client entertainment, Taste of London provides the perfect backdrop. Enquire today and start planning your perfect Summer Garden Party!
Event Details & What’s Included?
View a map of Regent’s Park
- Fast track entry ticket into Taste of London
- Access to your hospitality Tipi with garden
- Welcome glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne or a cocktail on arrival
- VIP bar serving unlimited beer wine and soft drinks with your own private bartender
- 2 Signature dish vouchers (Signature dishes is food the restaurant is renowned for)
- 1 Exclusive dish voucher (Exclusive dishes are made just for Taste)
- Garden games (such as giant Jenga or table football)
- Access to premium VIP toilets
A Truly 5 Star Service
" From tickets, to car park and the event, Corinthian thought of everything. My guests had a fantastic time. "
" Top Class Hospitality and Venue - it really is difficult to see how it could have been improved upon to be honest "
British Grand Prix
" Absolutely fantastic setup, the entertainment from guest speakers and virtual F1 racing was superb "
" Corinthian made the booking process easy and the day was a resounding success. Thank you. "
Henley Royal Regatta
" The sun didn’t make an appearance but that didn’t stop us having a fantastic experience. Wonderful hosts "
Enquire About This Event
Enquiring about this event is easy! Complete the form below and one of our event team will reach out to you
If you’re sold on this event, booking your tickets couldn’t be simpler: