London has a new motoring event, The City Concours, created to provide not just entertainment but also hospitality opportunities for companies in the financial centre of the UK.
Held within the grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company headquarters, this remarkable five-acre open space is surrounded by historic buildings in the heart of the Square Mile, just minutes from such London landmarks as the Barbican and the Gherkin skyscraper.
Alongside 80 of the world’s most exciting cars, will be the manufacturer, dealer and specialist stands, showcasing another 80 vehicles, as well as a watch pavillion, artisan areas, art collections, a Taittinger Champagne bar and fine food stalls.
Corinthian Sports are pleased to offer an exciting backdrop for an informal business lunch or a very memorable lunch venue with colleagues sitting amongst some of the rarest cars in the world.
- Champagne reception 12:00 to 12:30. Lunch service 12:30 to 14:30. All served within the Artillery Gardens.
- Outdoor food stations serving a variety of dishes, buffet style, including a delicious Summer Sizzle menu, Seafood and Charcuterie
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- Half bottle of specially selected wine per person served with lunch
- All day access to the Artillery Gardens and the City Concours displays
- Complimentary Concours Catalogue
Date: 09/06/2021 - 10/06/2021
Venue: Honourable Artillery Company, London